Friday, August 16, 2013


Interview with Jena Malone on Hunger Games

What about your makeup? Are there products that you are loyal to?
I’m always changing my hair color, which changes my makeup. When I had short hair, I loved a natural look, with just a little bit of something on my lips. When I was a brunette, I liked having a stronger brow, with not much else around the eyes. Now that I’m a blonde, I feel like my face can take more makeup. I use Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer and Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion for my complexion. On my brows I use Laura Mercier’s pencil in Soft Brunette, and for my eyes I like Geisha Ink’s black pen. And then I love Julie Hewett’s products—her Belle Noir lipstick, especially. She was the makeup artist I worked with on Bastard Out of Carolina, and all of her products are amazing.

Full article here:

We agree with Jena, 100%. Best eye liner ever!  Geisha doesn't smudge, glides on effortlessly and looks flawless for every liner look for Fall.  

Geisha Ink eye and brow liners, available at LashSpot Spas, costa mesa, ca.  949.515.7600
www.lashspotspas.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment